- STUDENTS facing academic struggles due to a lack of impulse control, poor organization skills, and limited memory retention.
- EXECUTIVES who understand that improved focus/concentration and reduced anxiety will benefit them in accomplishing their
- SENIORS recognizing the need to improve balance, quicken response time, increase mental stamina, and sharpen driving skills.
- ATHLETES seeking to strengthen their skills further by fine-tuning motor planning and sequencing, focus and concentration,
timing, execution speed, and coordination.
- VETERANS with PTSD and TBI who are suffering from poor memory retention, anxiety, frustration, and difficulty with
TIMING 4 LIFE, LLC is a certified Interactive Metronome® (IM) provider improving the lives of those with cognitive and neurological challenges, as well as those seeking an edge in the classroom, the boardroom, or the ball field. Today there are IM providers in over 30 countries. IM is used in private settings, schools, and in over 5,000 hospitals, clinics, and rehabilitation centers. Conveniently located in Fairfax, Virginia, TIMING 4 LIFE has served clients from across Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC for over twelve years.
IM has received an abundance of media recognition including the CBS Early Show, CNN News, US News and World Report, as well as various segments that have aired on hundreds of TV affiliates, radio stations, and national publications.
The video clip below will show you what takes place during an IM session.
Let Us Make Your Life Easier
Call TIMING 4 LIFE, LLC Today
Copyright 2016. Timing 4 Life, LLC. All rights reserved.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM INTERACTIVE METRONOME?
"I am more focused with work and am getting more accomplished during the day. I thought maybe I was procrastinating, but maybe I was having focus issues."
Timing 4 Life, LLC Client
INTERACTIVE METRONOME TRAINING